Housed within the University of Mississippi Center for Population Studies, the Institute for Community-Based Research is engaged in several research projects and initiatives. For more information, see these links.
New Pathways to Health Initiative
Also see the ICBR News Blog
Sources for May 2012 Community Assessment for Health and Development Project Workshop
- Excel Resources for Data Analysis (Link to Website).
- Useful Secondary Data Sources for Population Studies. (Link to PDF).
- U.S. Census Bureau. 2009. “A Compass for Understanding and Using American Community Survey Data: What Researchers Need to Know.” (Link to Website with PDF).
- U.S. Census Bureau. 2010. “The New American Factfinder Classroom Training.” (Link to PDF).
- Decennial Census and American Community Survey Data files for Statistical Analysis Workshop, Fall 2012 (Excel file – MS_County_Data_Revised_SOC_502)